Re: [T3] Darksider?

>loose the scoops is all.  the rest of it, if you live in a HOT climate
>is fine.  even the hubcaps are a RARE aftermarket 70s accessory.  i have
>to say though...since jason smith mentioned a topless car specifically,
>topless is better than scrap yard!

Actually I meant "chopped top" like in a Hot Rod with a little front window
etc. In any case, I'm talking pure ascetics, not practicality. But I get
your point.

However, a man with a pink car has no room in a discussion of ascetics (just
kidding you :)

Jason (gonna get his a$$ kicked) Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT(at the crossroads)