Re: [T3] New Pressure Sensor: Running Great! Secondary Problem

On 10 Mar 2003 at 10:22, Wade Shen wrote:

> All of the dead spot and missing problems went away and now she
> accellerates and idles very smoothly.

Glad this cured your problem and sorry that I couldn't find one to help you.

> Now onto a secondary problem.  I haven't driven zippy all winter, and I
> made the mistake of leaving the parking brake engaged the last time I
> drove her.  Is there any chance that this is just some rust on
> the inside of the drums or front discs?

It could be rust on the disks or drums, or it could be sticky brakes. Check the
disks and drums all around after a drive to see if any one is hotter than the
others. BE CAREFUL! If one is dragging it could burn your finger. A dragging
brake could have any number of several causes.