Re: Repro plastic / rubber

<x-flowed>For what it's worth, seals and "soft rubber" aren't in the game plan at all. There are too many variables.
I'm talking clear plastic (lenses, etc.) and hard rubber parts.

I have a few lenses going right now T34 tail lights (Euro and American) T34 Front turn signals (clear and orange) as well as a couple different T3 and Bus lenses.

Greg

--
Vintage Warehouse
Santa Rosa , CA