[T3] Strange starting and hesitation on acceleration

<x-flowed>
Hello Listers!
I hope you can help me again (i've ordered bentley manual but there is a high delay on shipment!) I'm writing about a 1970 notch AT with stock dual carb system.
A few days ago, driving on the highway at about 100 km/h the engine stopped since the fuel filter (plastic type) get dirty . I replaced it with a new one and got the engine started again.
This morning i used the usual starting procedure: fully depress accelerator and release it (and no further actions on it), then turn key on. The engine started in horrible way: first idled at very low rpm and a lot of black smoke, then, after about 2 mins, the idle became higher and higher up i think about 2500 rpm (no smoke). The idle speed became normal after depressing accelerator 2 times. At this point good idle speed, no smoke. But... in the very beginning of acceleration all ok, then a little hesitation and some black smoke, then ok again.
With cold engine i checked chokes operation and both are good, linkage is tight, valve clearance and timing have been set 1 month ago.
Maybe a carb problem because of dirty gas? What should i check? Where i live nobody knows pdsit solexes and i'm newbie on VWs :(
Thanks in advance for replies

ciao
emilio (Rome,IT)