[T3] Scratched Glass Question???????????

Is there any way of taking light scratches out of front and back
windows???????

I called a couple of window places and asked them and they told me nope can't
do it.When the windows are tinted the scratches stand out a lot more,and
trying to find scratch free windows for a 65 notch I was told goooooood luck.
Any help with this is good. The notch goes into the shop this friday
(finally) for a complete make over and then off to interior where they're
gonna need the windows,,,,,,,,,,,seems sad to do all this and then put kinda
crappy windows back in. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankx all,,,,,,,,,,john

John
65 rag notch
riverside,cal.