Re: [T3] Questions about gear and R&P ratios

If you really want to mess with your options and make comparisons I have an
Excel spreadsheet I made that allows you to compare two trannies against a
stock one.  It displays a line chart using RPM vs. MPH so you can visually see
where your gearing (and tire size!) will put you.
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/gearing.zip

     Toby Erkson  --  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback, '95 VW Jetta, '81 Gold Wing
     http://www.icbm.org/
     Portland, Oregon