[T3] Parts in Mexico

Does anybody know where I can find vw parts in Mexico?
To be more specific, my father is going to Mexico next week, he will stay in
Oaxaca.
He can bring back some  parts. I am looking at some engine parts like
conrods, maybe a crankshaft, a camshaft or lifters.
Any tip about where to look for these parts (FLAPS, vw agent, specialized
shop ...?), an address near Oaxaca, or any specific suggestion would be
welcome.

Bernard Seront
serontb@free.fr