Re: [T3] What to do?

> My big concern is that if I strip it, no one will want it and I will have
> send it to the junk yard (I know how bad this sounds).  But then again, it
would
> save me a lot in the long run if I had these spare parts.

Jason,

Too bad you live so far from San Diego , many folks here would take it
including me, I have lots of room with 3 extra trannies that i am planning
to rebuild.

I have been quiet but lurking, lots of family health problems on my mind,
had lots of cool car stories to tell.

LEON MARTINEZ

SAN DIEGO AND TIJAUNA