[T3] Help! Water leaks

<x-flowed>Hi all!
I'm sure the subject was already explained but i can't find the answer for my question.
When it rains, water gets in my 1970 notch just between the lower edge of the door and the warm air outlet (both sides), and damps a part of surrounding carpets. Yesterday, after a strong rain, when i've open the letf door, a lot of water (about 0.5L, i think) came out from the front lower corner. The door rubbers are a little wear out, the upper parts are dry and the lower wet.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance for replies and excuse me for my perfect english! :)

Ciao
Emilio - Rome,IT