Re: [T3] Effect of fuel pump pressure

Jim A. wrote:
>This turns out to be more of a change than I expected, but it's still not
much.
>I think this amounts to much less than a 5% change, so it's a lot less than
>changing one jet size.

So, is this really a detrimental thing, being less than 5%? I'm just asking
because I'm using Solex 32s on 2 different cars with the slightly lower psi
bug pump. I haven't had any trouble with either of them, but if this is
something I should be concerned with, I may start looking for a couple of
rebuild kits for a Type3. Thanks Jim for doing all the hard work checking and
then regoing over your figures. I know its been a little cold there, and this
was something you could do to stay warm, and still work on a type3. : )   I
wasn't too worried about when I got it back, as I was more interested in what
you'd find out. Thanks for all the help for us carb owners. Good job!!

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban