Re: [T3] Rattle Fixed

3/2/03 9:14:06 AM, Greg Merritt <gregm@vwtype3.org> wrote:
>	I ended up driving one or two hundred miles on the highway
>with a loose fan housing screw.

Greg, if you thought that was bad, imagine driving from just outside
Parma back to the Bay Area with that going on!  I was still "hearing"
it days later. =I

>The screw that came loose on mine
>happened to rub the fan at just the same radius as the... inner?

Fortunately, mine didn't do any damage -- it was captive in the hole
(longer bolt) so it was just bouncing/spinning when the fan hit it.
Nice round head when I pulled it out..