RE: [T3] CD Player in the glovebox

Nathan,

  Instead of putting a cd player in have you thought
about putting an mp3 player in instead?  If you
already have a tapedeck installed than all you would
have to get would be one of those adaptor tapes that
fit inside the tape deck. Then once you connect the
audio cable to it then you can be able to have well
over a 1000 songs without having to worry about having
your tunes stolen since an mp3 player is small enough
to be put in your pocket.  Then the only thing that
could be stolen would be a tape deck and those usually
come with a detachable face plate on it to further
deter thieves. Also you wouldn't have to do any
alterations to your clovebox.  Best of all, no
scratched cds' nor stolen ones if someone were to
break into your car.

dennis perusse