[T3] Fuel injector leaks

Hello all,

I spent an afternoon uncrimping my  collection of injectors and preparing them for
fresh German hose.

While I had the car opened up as such, I thought it wise to flow test the injectors
and select a matching set. As was to be expected, my pull job junkyard scores had
a rather high rate of fallout.

What struck me as odd however, was the fact that injectors that had tested out
good a few times would decide they'd had enough and begin to leak (with the fuel
circuit primed and the ignition off). I think some of these had been in the car. Is that
common? Is there any recommended way to store these things in case they are
not garbage? Submerged in gasoline perhaps ?(taking due caution with the
electrical contacts)

Luckily I found 4 that didn't drool, and they seem to be working fine still...

Cheers,
Curtis

C.Rochambeau 327/1600
http://binauralaboratories.net
~electronic manipulation's our specialty~