Re: [T3] Timing Type 3 w/ 009 and twin carbs!

AT will knock it down 1 or 2 MPG, your a bit rich on the highway with that
MPG as the 69 is light and should be better.  Disabling the chokes will
slightly increase the MPG, but if your starting and idling easily with no
chokes then thats proof that your running too rich... some people would jet
up and ditch the chokes because the chokes never track properly, but then
the whole things runs too rich and the oil tends to get diluted.

Keith

!