[T3] Okay, okay guys.. you convinced me.. lol

<x-flowed>Okay okay guys, you all convinced me to keep my car and just buy the bus outright ;) woo hoo for me! shes 95% done.. so all i have to do is sendher to the body shop one last time, get her smoothed out and re-spray the deep sea green .. well anyways. Hey Martin, did yoy ship that Muffler yet? I Found a Walker Dampner pipe. so you dont need to find one. I will swap em as soon as i get yours and ship them up. And Hey Kieth. ... Good news.. I got all the pictures you wanted. Lynn Knap came down to my place and we went through the "VW Resting Home" here by my house. he picked up a 67 for $100 bux to take all the parts to fix his Square/Truck Thingie.. Jack has a Nearly perfect early hood that Lynn May pick up for about $30 dollars! well anyways. Kieth how should I mail you these pictures? where could I Post them so everyone could see them? (in one of the pictures I think i see like 4 complete wiring harnesses even one from a 914. well have fun guys! I really wish i could drive all the way to PA to come to the next invasion.. :(

Cheers!
    Jason