[T3] 73 Brake Caliper Source?

Hello all,

I'm back from lurk mode to pose another question to
this esteemed group of afficianados (well, and the
dark side folks as well ;-):

This past weekend I installed new front brake rotors,
bearings and brake pads but planned on reusing my
existing calipers since there didn't seem to be any
problem with them...while cleaning them up and
prepping them for pads I noticed that one of the
pistons on the right caliper was a bit stuck...I was
able to force it in enough to install the new pads,
and install caliper on the car, but it's clear that
the piston is sticking (after a few miles the right
wheel squeaks when coming to a stop, and the rotor is
VERY hot.

Anyway, I don't have time to fool with the caliper if
there's a chance I'm just going to have to replace it
anyway...I'd rather just order the new parts.

SO, does anyone know of a source for a '73 right front
disc brake caliper (or anyone have a KNOWN good used
one, with good seals and all? Jim?)?  Motorworks
doesn't list 'em in their catalog, and Bill & Steve's
can only get rebuilds.

Thanks in advance!

-Doug :-)
1973 Fastback