Re: [T3] Mechanics:Brain Teaser !! (who can solve this one??)

I have checked and double checked every wire possible
to see if something came loose somewhere with me
tinkering and all.

I'm stuck on the ignition, I believe PO just noodled
it in place, would never go to accessary, you know
just before the ignition kicks over your dash light up
and you can play your radio etc, its never done that,
it would simply go straight to starting.

I have the relay gig going on in my notch so I'm
familar w/ that. this may also be helpful.

I picked up this original '69 SW T2 for dirt cheap,
not running and hardly no rust. With hopes of me
getting it up and going with new batt. plugs/wires,
carb un varnishing since it sat idle for 7 yrs.

I've almost had it running, then relized the only
thing lacking was compression, hello>>

I had good spark before I tinkered and torqued the
heads. NOW there is nothing.

this is why I think I must track it down from the
ignition, but following jims advice will be hard at
this point because the ignition fell apart upon
inspection..

peace,
rob