[T3] AT Leak

I know this has been hashed and rehashed, but...

OK for the 3rd time in 3 months I replaced my AT pan gasket (black rubber
gasket) and it still leaks. I am just at my wits end.  I checked the pan for
any warping and it is pretty straight, I ran a level around the edge etc.
Some of the bolt holes are slightly concave but not terribly. I cross
tightened the bolts to spec torque.

It seems like the leak gets even worse each time I replace the gasket.

My next step and last resort is too use RTF.  My question is can anyone
advice me on how to use this stuff?  I know you only use a small bead 1/8",
but do I run it on the inside, outside or over top of the small regular
groves that run between the bolt holes on the pan? Also should I run it
around each hole? And one more, should I use a gasket with the rtf, I know
it is made to user without a gasket, but is it different for the Type 3
application?

Thanks,
Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT