[T3] 1965 Beetle STOLEN, Berkeley, California

<x-flowed>
Folks,

One of the staff at my child's school had her 1965 Beetle stolen from in front of her home in Berkeley, California last night. It's very stock (six volt), blue-green original (looking) paint, a Davis CA dealer license plate bracket in the rear, a red lady bug sticker on the dash, and a sort of groovy patterned cloth-covered parcel tray. No sunroof, no popouts; stock wheels, stock seats; not a show winner, but it could have been a little-old-lady car, with no evident mods, just years of driving. There was some variety of "no bombs" sticker in the left rear side window.

Aside from the general terribleness, the car is relied upon daily for work and general transportation.

I see this car every day when I pick up my kid from school. It's a horrible shame.

	If anybody has any leads, please forward them on to me.

-Greg Merritt