Re: [T3] New Yorkers

--- Aaron Clow <vw_variant71@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I noticed there's a show in New Paltz on September
> 7th
> at the Ulster County Fairgrounds... Looks pretty
> cool.
> Details at
>
> http://www.gti16v.org/woodsho.htm#woodsho
>
> Might be a good time for the NY/East contingent to
> meet up? Hopefully my Type 3 will be on the road by
> then if we have a few more sunny weekends...
>
> Aaron

Hi Aaron,

That's the Woodstock show! The town of Woodstock, NY
wouldn't work with the club sponsering the show.  So
they moved to the Ulster County Fairgrounds last year.
 It's a much better show area, larger, flat, no ruts,
and the Fairgrounds has permanant restrooms, and a
storage building for the club to store/set up show
stuff in.  The only drawback to the new location is
that there wasn't a lot of shade.  "Woodstock" is
ususlly a very nice low key show.  And it usually
draws a few nice Type 3's and or 4's.

I should be there, my Notch isn't going to be ready
though :(  Michael Madias,(Cyberfastback), should be
as well.

Anyone going to "Litchfield", (Harwinton, CT) this
Sunday?

Cheers,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY
'65 Notch S (Nubb) Awaiting Rustoration
'67 Beetle(Bubb) Currently under Rustoration, by owner
'98 Jetta GL (Wolfgang) Wife's Daily Driver