[T3] '73 Fasty must go...(Detroit, MI)

I had the best intentions of finishing someone else's project, but I'm throwing in the towel...My '71 Square is but a weekend or two of hard work away from being a driver (at long last!), but I've not even had the time for that lately...I am also now an expectant father shopping for another house.Bottom line: the Fasty must go.I am not interested in parting it out & PLEASE, someone take it off my hands before I try to make it into a trailer;-)Good news: approx 80K OG, clear MI title, very solid pan for a lifelong Mich. car (4 rust holes no more 2" a piece). I had it driving last summer after being stored for 10-11 years & it tracked fairly straight & 4 spd tranny worked fine. Bad news: FI engine is not included & the body, Marinablau in color, is not great. The PO tacked on a replacement front clip & frankly it should be redone (or a great use for a 1 piece 'glass front end) Body has typical rust- rockers, front fender wells, rear bumper mounts. I have, or have access to, all of the metal you would need to weld it all up- I'll include a section cut from an NOS bodyside (driver's side heat channel inner & outer). I can even find you a nice front clip, late or early model, but only if you buy this car. Blue interior is rough, save for the back seat, which is black. One steel fender that is repairable included. Any reasonable offer considered for the whole rolling carcass described above + a spare factory tinted rear window, 2 Squareback rear hatches 1 pre '68, other is '68-'73 type, both minus glass & latches & whatever else I feel like throwing in, like a couple of rust free Marinablau door shells. But I'll happily keep the tranny & beam if you don't want those...
Later,Eric H.Detroit, MI'71 Square'73 Fasty (see above)'83 Mercedes-Benz 240D'93 Dodge Ram B250 conv. van (For Sale!)'00 Ford ZX3