[T3] Engine flooding...

Good Morning,

I've been having a problem with my engine flooding.
Here's the background on the engine. 69 Squareback,
dual carb. Just had new fuel line & fuel pump
installed. Carbs are set wide open as my choke
elements are not working. Car starts great, and with a
little time to warm up I'm ready to go. The problem
I've been having is that after a half hour of steady
driving (which is a little harder in the NYC area with
all the traffic & tolls :)), I'll stop and the engine
will shut off. I can immediately turn the car back
over and continue but as soon as I start to slow down
the engine wants to give out. Yesterday it totally
stopped as I went to enter the Lincoln Tunnel. I had
to hold the accelerator down to get it to turn over
and again I was on my way.
Can anyone suggest why I might be flooding out? I've
had the same carb setup for a year with now issues
except for cold starts. I did notice that my fuel
filter looks more "full" that it ever did before, but
I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks in advance, as always!

Bill Kunz
69 SQBK
NYC