[T3] Off to a new home.

Well..

Last night a lady came over to see the lil 69 auto square..she was in the
market to buy a 2nd car for her son.
I had cleaned it up a bit more...she liked the cars look. She sat in it..I
offered to let her drive it, once we took off a big smile came across her
face.
Once back at my house she said she had to have it , as she "was in love with
it", she bought the car for herself and her son will now be driving her old
car.
She was amazed at how smooth it shifted, stopped and drove.

I will do a few minor things to the car for her before she takes it home for
good. She wants to become part of the DDB and go with us to events and the
like, I casually mentioned PA 04, and she was shocked that we were planning
this drive...but would consider going.

I am sad to see it go, but I recognized that look on her face...she now
infected with Type3itess. Successful catch and release...

Martin Magnia
DDB Portland OR