Re: [T3] Ask and ye shall cut up an unwrecked perfect car

1971 Squareback - parts car, waiting for the sawzall
> (halfback material)
> 1970 Squareback - the new one, also going to be
> under the sawzall
> 1969 Squareback - another one waiting for the
> sawzall.

I have an ignorant question:

Why is it everyone always wants to cut up a solid ride
that would be easier to catch and release?

There will be even fewer T3's if we continue surgery
on unwrecked, straight and vertually rust free rides.

I regret my senseless Square surgery, this car was an
original CA car, vertually rust free, straight, just
needed a motor and pans. And we cut the poor thing to
pieces in my backyard !!
I could have easily got it going, or better yet some
other T3er could've.

Lets stop the senseless slaughter of the more
restorable candidates.

You think part prices are high now for T3, keep
killing them off, and our pocket budgets are DEAD!!

Peace,
Rob