Re: [T3] my fist post

On 23 Jul 2003 at 14:07, janina wrote:

> i'll start  with this one: where can i get my hands on some inexpensive
> fuel injectors? i saw some on ebay for like $16 for all four but didn't
> buy them because i didn't need them. of course, NOW i do! so i missed
> out on the deal of the century.

it would be extremely rare to need 4. You don't have to replace all of them
together; you can replace only the bad ones, AND the most common problem with
them is that the crimped-on hoses crack and start to leak. The good news is
that this hose can be replaced. If you do this, you should replace all the
hoses on all 4 injectors at the same time, as well as any other fuel hoses in
the engine compartment that are not already new.

If you do decide to buy new injectors, don't trust anything other than genuine
Bosch.

What appears to be wrong with your injectors?