[T3] Air Cleaner and Emissions Control

        I've got a 1970 with a 1972 AT (originally dual carb converted by
PO to:) electronic FI.
        I got all the hose I needed to install my new oil bath air
cleaner (thanks Martin) and ran into a few problems.
        Which part of the AAR does the air cleaner connect to?  The lower
or higher port?
        There is a fuel emissions line running from what I believe should
be the fuel pressure testing port (although there is such a port on the
driver's side as well which I have used to test and adjust pressure)
between the passenger side injectors to the port on the air intake
between the two manifolds, what is this, and is it correct?  I fear it
isn't since I haven't seen anything like it in any of the diagrams I have
looked at.
        How much oil should I put in the air cleaner?  the manuals I have
mention a red line and there is no red line in mine.  Should I fill it to
the first lip where there is a single (drain?) hole?
        The diagrams I have looked at for connecting the oil breather to
the air cleaner--from what I recall, and I may be wrong--show different
things.  So I wanted to make sure that since I don't have a port to
connect this hose to on the part of the air cleaner where the boot
connects, that the correct place is the port on the lower part of the air
cleaner on the upper right hand side (the only other port I have besides
the one for the AAR).
        Then when I was trying to figure out what some line was I learned
about the fuel emission system=)  And it turns out that it ends with what
looks like a hose smaller than 3/16 in the engine compartment hooked up
to nothing.  This is where the activated charcoal filter should be
correct?  And what does this filter connect to after that?  Does it
connect to that small 3/16" port on the bottom left side of the air
intake distributor?
        Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Christopher J. Valade