RE: [T3] Brake problems

I know they are late calipers, because I purchased a set of new early ones,
only to discover that the previous owner put the later ones on this car when
he converted it to disc brakes. These calipers were purchased from the same
retailer (Painters Grinding) in Denver, as the early ones. They had to
special order them as they rarely get calls for the late calipers. They look
brand new, but were marked rebuilt. If I switch the calipers from the left
to the right, then both will have the bleeder valves on top. I don't think
the caliper with a single bleeder valve has a location for the second valve,
but I will check.

Doug