[T3] Stalling when hot

My Square has for the 1st time let me down.  The other day I as driving home
from the store and it stalled at a stop light.  I was able to restart but I
have some concerns.

I had been driving it around in traffic in the 87 degree heat for about 20
minutes. I then stopped at the store and it started fine.  But then a few
blocks later at the stop light it stalled and was very hard to start.  I
have noticed that, like a lot of people, my car is hard to start when warm.
I just seems like the engine is (I know this sound crazy) turning to slow.
It just kinda starts up sputtering until I give it gas or pump the gas.

I have within the last 3 months and probably 500 miles done a tune up.  But
it has always had a hard time restarting hot, that sputtering until it gets
going.  I had only static timed it, but a few weeks ago checked it with a
strobe and it was correct.  Any Ideas? Should I just redo the tune up
proceedure?

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
Columbus, OH USA