RE: Darkside is calling

I posted a couple of pics on Everett's site for all to see.
Here's a link to the beginning pics.
http://thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+94770.jpg
 There wasn't much to start from, but then we did have a plan and thought
about how we wanted it to look when we were done. There was less here than Brian
had when he did his Speedster, and even less than the DDB left after they cut
all of those nice rust free cars up. The floor pan was shot too, so we had to
build it, along with the rest of the car.
And here's one from about a month or so ago.
http://thesamba.com/vw/gallery/index.mv?photo+94772.jpg
 We've painted it since then, along with some more body work, engine install,
brake job, and polished 8 spokes. I'd like to thank Brian Fye for the
inspiration to build it, and John J. for the upper windshield frame. Without these 2
individuals this car probably wouldn't exist anymore. This hopefully will give
those of us in the rust belt some inspiration to tackle those rusty cars and
breathe new life into them.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT- the baby suburban
       65 Roadster project- formerly a cut up Square (no type3s were harmed
in its construction as it was built from junk parts)-now running on its own