[T3] Oil and Smoke!!

My '73 fastback was smoking after short drives. The smoke was actually
coming out of the air intakes! It appeared that the valve covers were
leaking and oil was hitting the heat exchangers. I changed the valve cover
gaskets and used high temperature silicone gasket compound between the cover
and the gasket to insure a good seal. I took the car for another drive
tonight and I still have the same problem. It looks like oil is coming out
of the front lower corner of both valve covers and leaking on to the heat
exchangers. I also see oil on the underside of the engine. I powerwashed the
underside of the car after I installed the new gaskets because I wanted to
be able to see where the oil was coming from. Now I think it may be coming
from several places! What should I do?

Joel