[T3] 62 notch project

Well its been a long time comming. After 6 almost 7 years of toiling my 62
Anthricite notchback is compleeted(almost). Its to the point where It drives
and stops and looks totaly legal doing it. I have stived over the years to
keep it as stock as finacialy possible. Its 12v but has a small diameter
generator. Its got a 70 BN2 Eberspacher painted to look like the earlier BN2
and B2. Its got a rear window defrost. Fog lights and so on. You get the
picture, its kind of a T3 era upgrade so to speak. All thats left to do is
the interior to as original as possible and maybe tune/rebuild the motor
though it runs "ok". I originaly bought it from the Seattle area. I met a
dude who worked as a tow truck driver for Averies VW at the Puyallup show.
He sold it to me for $500 in 97. It was on a 73 irs pan and had the original
partialy restored with it. It was a nasty basket case with not much left to
work with. The best thing it came with was a perfect wrap around dash. But
it fell off my bench and broke into about 7 pieces back in 98 :( If anyone
knows the guy Im speaking of in the Seattle area, pass on my email please.
Some of you may have been following me on the samba as well but its slowly
comming to a close. There may be some more installments on elec and or
engine stuff, but thats it. Then I get to move onto my Gulf Blue 62 notch!
Check out the before and after shots!

Before
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1056179329719_MVC_030S.JPG
After