RE: [T3] Speaker Mystery

yes it is a real shame they cut the panels...my door panels were otherwise
in very good condition.

at this point thought I was thinking of putting speakers in the door as a
way of covering the holes put in there. and it would be nice to have a
stereo. I installed one in my bus, but as my bus is 6V, the transformer
can't really handle any power draw from the stereo(i can barely hear the
radio when on the highway). So I think I might move that stereo to my sqbk.
I already have a pair of speakers that I think will fit(they came free with
the stereo, pretty cheap speakers, but they work.

I understand that water goes through the door-i was thinking of putting some
plastic over the speaker to prevent water from directly hitting it. the
wires on my car seem to be in ok condition-actually only of the passenger
side-the driver side wires are missing I think...

I thought that thing on my dash was a speaker grill-now I just need to see
if there is still a speaker in there...how do you access this, from under
the dash or from on top?

thanks

-kevin
somerville, ma