Re: [T3] I did a funny.....

<x-flowed>Yeah i thought that too. A friend of mine had to *unwind* the remains of a cat that *used* to like sleeping above his drive shaft!!!

Ade

Michael Jekot wrote:
On 7/2/03 10:30 AM, "Jamey Charlet" <prolabor@bellsouth.net> wrote:

It was then I noticed, at the end of my driveway, the shattered remains of
the bicycle pump that I dragged with me throughout the whole trip, at speeds
up to 45 mph.

At least it wasn't the cat!

Best regards,

M   i   c   h   a   e   l      J   e   k   o   t
Minneapolis, MN
1964 356 C coupe
1971 Scareback Typ III
www.reconstructions.com