Re: [T3] Distributor number

> Clive was writing that query on my behalf. I was actually sitting with him
> as he wrote it, as I was visiting the UK for the Karmann Ghia Club of Great
> Britian's International KG Rally. It was a wonderful experience, BTW. There
> will probably be pics and a report on my website before long.

Small world, Daniel!  International links are one of the most rewarding aspects
of this hobby.  There should be funding available for it to happen more.   Think
of the saving in weapons and destruction if everyone was friends through their
own hobbies.   The cost of one smart bomb would pay for air freighting a dozen
or more Type 3s and their owners to an international meeting.  Can't see it
happening though.  ;-(

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/