Re: [T3] Carb Linkage

So long as they dont pop out the wear on the linkages is tolerable.  think
of it this way... whenever you have foot on the gas you have tension on the
setup... which takes the play out, so long as you sync them with some
tension on the setup youll get consistant adjustments.

Or said in another way... the only time you get any mis adjustment from the
play is when you have no throttle, then you dont care as it rests on the
idle stop screws.

Keith

. Actually I think the worst play in my linkage comes from