Re: [T3] general ramblings of a type 3 guy...

And just to up the ante. I decided to grow my hair long
for my 40th birthday, just to cheese off those younger
than me without. It was below shoulder level and not
a strand of gray either. It worked, several co-workers
were definitely annoyed at me for flaunting my hair.
Women get envious at the natural wave in my long hair.
I don't need no stinkin' perm!

One of my younger brothers turned gray at 29.

My beard was showing some gray however!

T3 content? I've been threatening to get my Sqbk back
up and running since long before I turned 40.

Money, money, wherefore art thou, money.

Jeff '67 Sqbk