Re: [T3] Found...Owners Manual

 Per wrote:
>Isnt the license plates registered with the VINs in that particular
>state? You have the VIN, you should be able to contact the DMV and ask
>politely to run the VIN so they could find the plate, and then find the
>owner!
 If you're talking about here in Michigan, the plate doesn't stay with the
car, it stays with the owner. The person Jason sold the car to, they would
have had put on a MI plate on the car and taken off the Cali plate off, so
doing a search wouldn't get you any leeds. I know in some states the plate
stays with the vehicle, but in others they stay with the owner. I hope this
helps.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Square AT-the baby suburban