Re: [T3] Parking brake madness, maybe??

> You've been driving in the rain, haven't you?  The shoes are rusting to the
> drums.

The more I think about it the more this makes sense. It has been quite recently that I
adjusted the rear shoes, and I dialed in rather close tolerances. I think I'll relax the
grip a little and see what happens, the rain is here to stay for awhile. Thanks for the
input all! I half expected a stern "STOP DRIVING IT!!"    :)

C.Rochambeau 327/1600
http://binauralaboratories.net
~electronic manipulation's our specialty~