[T3] Great VW Ads

I just received a message in my email about a book called "Remember those
Great VW Ads?".  Seems like it is pretty cool if you like VW's and 'Coffee
Table' books.  Although it probably doesn't have enough T3 ads for me to
shell out the $55, but thought I'd pass on the info, I know a lot of you
have other VW's too.  If you go to http://www.greatvwads.com/ there is
walkthrough of some of the ads and they do show one Late Squareback ad.  I
have no affiliation, just found it interesting.

Jason Smith
71 Square FI AT
72 Fasty FI AT
http://jasontsmith.tripod.com/vw.htm