[T3] Questions about european 1970 notchback model year

Hi everyone,
I need some informations about 1970 model year features.
The car I own is a "1600 L automatic", VIN beggining 310 20..., color
Chinchilla, red interiors.
On the internet i get some information about 1970 MY equipements, by the car
doesn't match them copmpletely. Can you help me to understand if the T3 is
pretty stock? It has:
- Late style front
- Automatic shifter with no light and PRN321 positions
- No rear window defroster
- No front vents on dash
- Popout rear windows
- Tail lights have 3 sections (amber, red and white) but are missing of
reverse lights bulbs lampholders and wirings (I don't know if the switch on
the shifter is missing or not).
Is this the standard equipment, maybe for Italian imports?
Thanks in advance for replies.

Kind regards,
Emilio - Rome, IT