Re: [T3] Driving a 34

<x-flowed>At 11:19 PM 1/29/03 -0700, Steven Ayres wrote:
BenD=> Do people ask what sort of car
=> it is a lot when you are driving it?

Yes, and some cannot be convinced that it's really a VW. Many think it's a
BMW of some sort, but the most common first guess is Corvair.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but even though I knew about the T34 and had seen a couple of pictures, the first time I saw Greg running around in the Rallye Ghia .. at first I thought it was a Corvair, then thought it was a pre-2002 (model, not year!) BMW .. then realized what it was. All in the span of about 30 seconds on Santa Rosa Ave (one of the big main drags here). I really miss seeing that car around town. =I