[T3] Rear hatch won't close

<x-flowed>According to the diagram on the page that Dave provided the link for at www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/technical/tailgate.htm , it would appear that what I need is another door support. There is a lot of wear where the rivet is at on the door support which allows for it to overextend. Both of my door supports are shot, one more so than the other.

Are these difficult to replace?

Thanks,
Darvin