[T3] WOW!

A pair of NOS early front fenders just went for $450 on ebay!!

Gee... I havent been able to move any of my sheetmetal in years... but I
never put any on ebay because of the shipping $$
I gotta check out the shed when the snow melts!!

I never preferred NOS sheetmetal over good solid used, the NOS tends to get
quite badly dinged up over the years from rough handling and the primer on
NOS never protected them well so you had to deal with removing surface rust
in most cases

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations