Re: [T3] restoring original paint;

> is the seal'n glaze also form Zymol?  I'm not familiar with that.

No, I use either 3M or McGuire's that I can buy at my FLAPS.

> What does it do?

It removes swirls and any haziness caused by the rubbing compound.

> Also, do you find Zymol at your FLAPS, or mail/Web order...?

I order it mail order from RMMW.  Zymol makes different wax for dark and
light colored cars.  The one for dark cars is called Carbon and the one for
light cars is called Creame.  By the way, you have to refrigerate after
opening.

I have also tried the Zymol rubber seal conditioner on the original window
seals on my Fasty and it seems to do a nice job.

Dave Rosso
Pittsburgh, PA
'69 Fastback
'73 Super Beetle