[T3] Found...Owners Manual

I know this is a long shot but gotta try.

I was just looking through some of my old papers and came across a curious
Type 3 find.  I found all the repair records from 69 on and the manual for
my old 1969 Square.  I was amazed.  I don't know how I forgot about this
stuff.  I sold the car in 1997, because I was leaving the country.  I had
sold it on the last day before leaving and in my haste must have just packed
this info away.

So here's the long shot.  I sold this to a guy in the Detroit, Michigan area
and I don't remember his name.  So if anyone comes across a 1969 Square
Vin#369207828, originally Diamond Blue, AT FI.  Let me know, 'cause I got
all the paperwork.

Its stupid people like me that loose this valuable info, only in my case I
did not loose it, just separated it from the car. It still has the dealers
card and everything. sheesh.

Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
72 Fasty AT FI