Re: [T3] Wow!Check this out!

> through all those damn cylindrical barriers they use to make it difficult to
> traverse town;)

	What's so difficult about that?  My daily driver fits fine -- I
just pedal right on through. ;)

>> sense.  No offense, Greg  :)

	And I thought it was a compliment! :P

	This EV Squareback is awesome, though -- the absolute, ultimate
antithesis of a trailer queen.  From the looks of it, you might doubt at
first whether or not it's operable at all!  The first time I saw it,
though, it was plugged in via an extension cord running across the
sidewalk.  I looked under the engine bay, and saw the big, fat can bolted
up to the tranny.  Niiiice. :)

-Greg