Re: [T3] model kits of the notchy kind?

<x-charset utf-8>> I don't think Minichamp made early and late models, so we must speak of
the
> same model.
> What I do remember (I hope correctly!) is that it has the early style
front
> hood, early round bumpers and early tail lights.
> I'll try to check one this week.

Well, I was just plain wrong, :-(
I checked this morning : the 1/18th scale Notch is a late model.
Don't know how I got confused.
Best price I could find in Paris is 75 â, I'll wait to get one!

Bernard Seront
serontb@free.fr