Re: [T3] holy crap batman! or when POs go wild...

	I'll share a little story about my bus...  and I'll keep it
short...

	Basically, I can only remove the rear drums with a big, fat
puller.  I install a rimless 5lug rim, mount the monster puller, and pull
it off.

	To reinstall, I bake the drum gently in the oven, then take it out
to the car and slide it on the axle real quick-like.  (Pounding with a
hammer doesn't work, since it just pushes the axle and the cv assembly
etc. out of its carrier.)

	I'm sure it must have funky warped drums or bent axles or
something, but this all seems to work out.

	Anyway, something to keep in mind as you get things figured out on
that car.

	Or, we can just send ya a bigger hammer, Brian. ;)

-Greg