Re: [T3] Rust

I guess I mean that most fibreglass repairs are relatively temporary, and are
more disguise than repair.  That's why people get upset when a good looking car
they've bought turns out to be a bodged job.  Often it's as easy to do a proper
job with metal if you've got the gear, than a fibreglass repair that will hold,
but in some areas there's no disgrace doing a good job with fibreglass.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------