Re: [T3] Rust

>>Don't write off glass-fibre repairs as temporary; some of the fine cloth
will conform to any curve and lasts well if put on clean metal - it's a good
method for >>doing the bottom of the rear
>>fenders, but you need some access to the rear of the panel to make a
decent job.
>>Avoid using it on structurally important parts.

Does this mean that everyone is not completely oppossed to fiberglass filler
or cloth?

I have rusty front fenders (rusted through on the tops) and since I cannot
get new fenders right away, I was wondering what to do.  What do others do
with rusty front fenders that are so common.  I know if I want perfection I
go for rustfree used ones, which I did on my fasty and a month later someone
smashed into it...another story.

Jason Smith
71 Square AT FI
72 Fasty AT FI